The following services are available at our Walk-In Clinic
- Annual physical exam
- Well baby exam
- Well woman exam
- Prenatal physical exam
- Smoking cessation counseling
- Wounds and burns treatment
- Treatment of acute and chronic medical conditions
- Contraceptive choices and oral birth control counseling
- Driver’s physical exam
- Employer’s physical exam
- Prescription renewals and medical tests
- Referral to specialist, if indicated
- Health education and disease prevention
- Coughs and Colds
- Flu Shots
- Eye Injuries
- Work Related and Sports Injuries
- Stitches, Casting, Boils & Dressings all done on site
- Rapid Strep-throat testing Blood drawn on site
- MTO forms filled
Experienced and Professionalism
With years of experience, our medical team will assess you and create a custom recovery plan that’s right for you. We understand the importance of educating you on the most effective ways to take care of your body, so that you can heal quickly.
New Patients Welcome
At HealthCare Plus, our goal is to get you healthy quickly and safely.
Our team of doctors will work together closely with you to achieve that. In our facility all patients are treated with personalized care and exceptional service that distinguishes us from the rest.
We are open 7 days a week and offer short wait times, which is important to patients who are looking for immediate medical care. Our walk-in clinic and medical practice in Mississauga, Toronto & Georgetown also have the capabilities of providing regular laboratory services, including blood tests and urine tests.
Make an Appointment
Our walk-in clinic is available to all local area residents plus all tourists.
We are able to see walk-in patients for a wide range of visits from pap smears, rx refills, ear syringing, drivers medicals and more.